Through the years, we have taken the time and gone to great lengths to find out precisely what are the needs of our customers. Thanks to these efforts, we are able to provide a reliable service and continuously hone our expertise and knowledge of specialist terminology.
We are always eager to take on new challenges. Some of the areas of expertise that we have developed through experience include:
• national and local government
• international relations (including EU matters)
• employment and the labour market
• social welfare and health care
• the environment
• finance and insurance
• information technology and telecommunications
• architecture and design
• legal matters (including legislation).
The projects that are undertaken by the English Centre are very diverse in nature: from annual reports, draft laws, memorandums and reports to websites, press releases and educational resources.